Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Gym Time

Today I did some legs (still pretty sore from sprinting in sand, so didn't over do). Going to write it out how I work out. I never rest really. My resting is another exercise.

Warmed up 10 minutes at the walk on treadmill.

Smith Squats: 1 set 25 reps no added weight. 3 sets of 18 reps with 20lbs added each side.
Crunches on ab ball: 4 sets of 25 reps. (flip flop with squats)

One Legged Lunges: 1 set of 25 reps no added weight. 3 sets of 20 with 10lbs added each side. One legged means ONE leg in use... other guy is barely on tip toe.
Oblique crunch on ball: 4 sets of 25 reps.(Flip flop with Lunges)

Lying Leg Curls: I do these one leg at a time.
4 sets of 20 reps at 30lbs.
Roman Seat Leg Raises: 4 sets of 25 reps.(flip flop with Curls)

Calf Presses on Leg press: 4 sets of 20 reps with 25lbs added each side.
Butterfly Crunches: 4 sets of 25 reps. (flip flop with calves).
I rarrrrrrrrrely do calves because of the riding and sprinting, I really don't need to.

40 minutes on the Elliptical. Then 5 minutes cool down on treadmill. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment